♥A like, A love♥

Sunday, January 29, 2012

They said about love.



“I, um, I have this problem. I broke up with my boyfriend, you see. And I'm pretty upset about it, so I wanted to talk to my best friend. [...] The thing is, they're both you.” 
― Jodi PicoultThe Pact

“When someone is in your heart, they're never truly gone. They can come back to you, even at unlikely times.” 
― Mitch AlbomFor One More Day

“I think you still love me, but we can’t escape the fact that I’m not enough for you. I knew this was going to happen. So I’m not blaming you for falling in love with another woman. I’m not angry, either. I should be, but I’m not. I just feel pain. A lot of pain. I thought I could imagine how much this would hurt, but I was wrong.” 
― Haruki MurakamiSouth of the Border, West of the Sun

“Being with you never felt wrong. It's the one thing I did right. You're the one thing I did right.” 
― Becca FitzpatrickCrescendo

“Everytime you smile, I smile 
And everytime you shine, I'll shine for you.” 
― Taylor Swift

“I won't ever leave you, even though you're always leaving me.” 
― Audrey NiffeneggerThe Time Traveler's Wife

“The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it...” 
― Nicholas SparksAt First Sight

“This is a good sign, having a broken heart. It means we have tried for something.” 
― Elizabeth GilbertEat, Pray, Love

“You can't measure the mutual affection of two human beings by the number of words they exchange.” 
― Milan Kundera

“If you gave someone your heart and they died, did they take it with them? Did you spend the rest of forever with a hole inside you that couldn't be filled?” 
― Jodi PicoultNineteen Minutes



Dear,
Just glad to have you in my life.
And changing me to a better person.
I do love you.
As much as I can.
Cause love never need a reason.





No comments:

Post a Comment